Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool could really do with playing with a defence in their games, they're never going to win anything without one!!!

How has Can not been booked yet, he's nailed three players in the first 16 minutes and the referee has done nothing!!!

Scotland recall for Boyd if he keeps this up!!!

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

What a ball. Horrific defending, though.

cant really blame the defence for the one, its a fantastic pass that puts them under pressure running back towards their goal, try to intercept it and it might go in like the goal did, liverpools midfield was posted missing for the goal though, thats who id blame

6 hours ago, Lex said:

Vintage lolverpool.

:) 

I think the board maybe went down about quarter to 5 :lol: 

Wasn't pretty but did well to come back from a goal down to win. Another 3 points on the board and a bit of work for the 2 sides behind to do. 

Lukaku turns down a new Everton contract worth £140,000 a week. I didn't ever really think he'd stay, but who would they realistically get in to replace him? Can anyone realistically replace him?

Lukaku turns down a new Everton contract worth £140,000 a week. I didn't ever really think he'd stay, but who would they realistically get in to replace him? Can anyone realistically replace him?

Would be a huge loss losing Lukaku but they should get a decent fee for him to go towards a replacement.

Koeman's made a couple of decent signings and got them playing some good football. Think it's probably more important they hang on to Koeman.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

A Delta taxi across the park for Lukaku ...

Be interesting to see where he'd end up. For all the hype around him, hes still incredibly raw. If he counts as Homegrown then City/United/Chelsea will happily pay £40m+, if he doesnt then he won't go for as much.

I reckon he'll stay at Everton. He has a while left on his contract, no point in taking the first offer that comes along.

If they are willing to offer him 140k per week in March, with two and a bit years of contract left, they'll be happy to offer 200k by the time he's got six months left.

Lukaku is exactly what Spurs need if they're going to get closer to winning the league. Whether he'd go is perhaps a different story.

Except they've got a striker on the same number of goals having played less games. The system spurs play it's not another striker they need, at least not to start.

Archived