Premier League 2016-2017

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Theres that moron Keown again. 'The manager puts on Wilshere cos he knows he can get you goals'

6 goals in 105 games for Arsenal
0 goals in 22 for Bournmouth...

Ah but he is prolific for the national team where he has netted twice in thirty four games.  Both were in the same game against the giants that are Slovenia mind you.

He is the epitome of the over hyped English footballer.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah but he is prolific for the national team where he has netted twice in thirty four games.  Both were in the same game against the giants that are Slovenia mind you.

Englands best midfielder a couple of years ago according to Keown during that match commentary

56 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

I rate him.   He's one of the very few English players with a footballing brain.   

Thought he was utterly brilliant against Scotland at Celtic Park around 28 months back.  

Nice to see Arsenal losing, but I'd rather see a horrific tackle on that vile p***k James McLean. Can't think of a player in the PL I dislike more.

Yeah ok.....classy stuff hoping that someone gets injured for not being on your side of the bigotry 'debate'. Yet of fans actually feel need to use terms like 'diddy' as an actual insult [emoji23]

Yeah ok.....classy stuff hoping that someone gets injured for not being on your side of the bigotry 'debate'. Yet of fans actually feel need to use terms like 'diddy' as an actual insult [emoji23]

McLean is an absolute clogger who's partial to acting the hard man on the park, often leaving the boot in and making the odd plain nasty tackle.

His religious/political beliefs he's perfectly entitled to. I just personally don't think he needed to be so 'look at me' about it and I think the same of any player who feels the need to make a religious or political stance in a football environment.

McLean is an absolute clogger who's partial to acting the hard man on the park, often leaving the boot in and making the odd plain nasty tackle.
His religious/political beliefs he's perfectly entitled to. I just personally don't think he needed to be so 'look at me' about it and I think the same of any player who feels the need to make a religious or political stance in a football environment.

Aye ok am sure you can direct us to lots of posts you've made condemning pul type players being 'look at my pul etc'.....

9 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Aye ok am sure you can direct us to lots of posts you've made condemning pul type players being 'look at my pul etc'.....

Can you direct me to lots of threads other than the James McLean one from last year (or whenever it was) where I'd have the opportunity to condemn players for bringing their religious/political beliefs into a football environment?

Off to Sunny Manchester today. Liverpool's last game against any of the top 6 and unbeaten so far it's the kind of game they have thrived in. Let's see if it continues. 

Up the Reds :) 

How do you feel about Andy Halliday?

Archived