Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Avon Charlie said:

You can clearly see Zlatan stamped on Mings first. The c**t is an animal, how he hasn't been sent off in that half is a disgrace. Booking for throwing Mings to the ground, booking for arguing with the penalty, red for the stamp on Mings, red for the elbow on Mings. 

Referee is a pathetic fucking coward. Hope he gets demoted to the EFL for the rest of the season. Disgusting refereeing

If he's not good enough then why should the EFL put up with him?

Just now, Avon Charlie said:

Yes he did, you don't bring your foot down that quickly otherwise. Waken up. He made contact with him, albeit not very much. Think you should watch the incident again, you don't seem to have a very good grasp of what happened! 

So did he miss or did he catch him? You've clearly contradicted yourself 3 times now in the last page over what happened and yet claim that I don't know what I'm looking at.

Yes he did, you don't bring your foot down that quickly otherwise. Waken up. He made contact with him, albeit not very much. Think you should watch the incident again, you don't seem to have a very good grasp of what happened! 

A lot better than Kevin Friend did, tbf.

So did he miss or did he catch him? You've clearly contradicted yourself 3 times now in the last page over what happened and yet claim that I don't know what I'm looking at.

He quite clearly thrusts his leg back at Mings and catches him. It's a stamp. Mings then gets up and stamps on Ibrahimovic's head. Both are clear as day.

Why would the referee have to have a 'wee word' if he won the ball fair and square?

Well he booked him for winning the ball fair and square?! There's all this pish about 'excessive force' nowadays though. I think it was his first foul though, so perhaps maybe the ref could've had a wee word to say "you won the ball but calm it down or the next one's a booking".

"Fucking hammer him next time you soft c**t"

[emoji1]

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

He quite clearly thrusts his leg back at Mings and catches him. It's a stamp. Mings then gets up and stamps on Ibrahimovic's head. Both are clear as day.

He's left his leg trailing to draw a foul, failed to do so and dived pathetically. 

It worries me that there are people who can't differentiate between leaving a leg trailing and a stamp. 

1 minute ago, Avon Charlie said:

Thanks J_Stewart. I think DJ should take the Manchester spectacles off tbh. Here's a video pinched from reddit DJ: https://my.mixtape.moe/edwolf.mp4

Are you seriously saying DJ that you cannot see that stamp? I find that laughable, almost delusional

Delusional? Manchester tinted spectacles? Erm, alright. I mean I don't hate Man Utd by any means but I'd love you to find me vehemently defending them anywhere in this or indeed any other thread. Nothing quite like jumping to a conclusion. 

Just now, Avon Charlie said:

Leaving a trailing leg IN FRONT of the defender? :lol: Or was he trying to get a foul against Rooney? :lol:

C'mon to f**k mate.

Erm, no... I'm  talking about after he jumps over him, sticks his trailing leg onto the turf and hits the deck

2 minutes ago, Avon Charlie said:

Leaving a trailing leg IN FRONT of the defender? :lol: Or was he trying to get a foul against Rooney? :lol:

C'mon to f**k mate.

Are you talking about that tiny wee jump forward he makes before he vaults over Mings? 

THAT'S the stamp?!? :lol:

Christ almighty. 

2 minutes ago, Avon Charlie said:

Yes, so in front of the defender...

Why would you plant a trailing leg in front of the defender to dive? 

In fact don't even answer you utter heidcase. 

It's a lot clearer in the bit that's cut off in 2nd replay, tbf. But still clear as day from the first one.

I'm not even sure you fully understand what exactly you're arguing here. You don't understand that difference between 'in front of' and 'behind'. 

He's vaulted the defender, left the leg trailing and brought it down behind him in the hope it would appear to be caught, it didn't and he dived poorly. 

'You can clearly see that, but no... but he does catch him... but he doesn't but the other angle shows it better but it's still clear. '

And for your indecisiveness, I'm out. 

Archived