Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad day at all ... :)

Was a bit apprehensive beforehand coming off the back of an international break, with Everton on good form and the feeling that they surely have to get a result sometime! But Klopp got it right again and Liverpool won at a canter. Was surprised at Koeman going 5 at the back? Lukaku was again totally isolated and hardly had a sniff.

Man Utd dropping points at home too is a welcome bonus. 

8 to go next up Bournemouth on Wednesday. 

5 hours ago, meanmistermustard said:

Mourinho's post match interview with the BBC is brilliant. One question and he's livid. :lol:

I'm no fan of Mourinho and I normally quite like Connor McNamara but what a stupid opening question :lol: 

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39468699

Not a bad day at all ... [emoji4]
Was a bit apprehensive beforehand coming off the back of an international break, with Everton on good form and the feeling that they surely have to get a result sometime! But Klopp got it right again and Liverpool won at a canter. Was surprised at Koeman going 5 at the back? Lukaku was again totally isolated and hardly had a sniff.
Man Utd dropping points at home too is a welcome bonus. 
8 to go next up Bournemouth on Wednesday. 

f**k off...

I was at NDP, so couldn't care less about some English game at 12:30 :) Jamamafagen may not be seen for a while though :lol:

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

f**k off...

I was at NDP, so couldn't care less about some English game at 12:30 :) Jamamafagen may not be seen for a while though :lol:

:lol: ... with only a month and a half left it could be next season now :P 

5 hours ago, jmothecat said:

I've not watched much of Bournemouth this season (or indeed ever) but Fraser is actually looking quite good.

Woeful penalty,

Didn't look very injured for a guy who missed the internationals last week. What was supposed to be wrong with him?

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I'm no fan of Mourinho and I normally quite like Connor McNamara but what a stupid opening question :lol: 

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39468699

It was good to see a journo shown up for asking stupid questions! Obviously someone in production agreed as they put the match stats up whilst he was floundering to justify it.

f**k off...

I was at NDP, so couldn't care less about some English game at 12:30 [emoji4] Jamamafagen may not be seen for a while though [emoji38]

[emoji38] ... with only a month and a half left it could be next season now [emoji14] 

You b*****ds....[emoji38]

It's been a terrible day of football. I went out and got pished again to numb the pain [emoji106]

Archived