Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny Higginbotham‏@Higginbotham05
Lingard and Young very good defensively so can see why they are filling the wide roles. Wing backs key for Chelsea.

Shitfest it is then.

I'm amazed this game's on. Thought the Scousers would still be too traumatised to play after a nasty man said nasty things about their ickle city. 

I take your point about the victim complex but he's not just a 'nasty man'. He's a c**t of the highest order. When you're taking sides and you realise you're on the same side as Kelvin Mackenzie then you know you've fucked it up.

Ooft. Alonso being injured will absolutely f**k Chelsea. Alonso and Moses and vital to how good Chelsea have been.

ETA: "Absolutely f**k" is a bit of an exaggeration, but it really is a big blow.

15 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I take your point about the victim complex but he's not just a 'nasty man'. He's a c**t of the highest order. When you're taking sides and you realise you're on the same side as Kelvin Mackenzie then you know you've fucked it up.

You mean that making an observation is taking sides?

Matic v Fellaini, Kante v Pogba, Herrera v Hazard.

A one sided midfield battle awaits. United having two no hopers in Lingard and Rashford up top doesnt help their chances, can see why Jose is shitfesting

Matic v Fellaini, Kante v Pogba, Herrera v Hazard.

A one sided midfield battle awaits. United having two no hopers in Lingard and Rashford up top doesnt help their chances, can see why Jose is shitfesting

The fucking state of that Man United team. He's spent roughly a trillion pounds and has Rashford and Lingard up front.

Oops...

Archived