Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. Don't think it'll be a test in terms of Chelsea playing a good team. I think it'll be a test for them to break through a Man United team Mourinho's set up to shitfest a 0-0. No doubt it'll be 9 men behind the ball and Zlatan up top with no support.

F**k up Milesy! [emoji1]

That was a cracking through pass from Herrera. Decent finish from Rashford as well.

11 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That observation suggests you were taking sides.

I suppose to some those that are so blinkered by seethe and hatred it might. Such is life. 

I suppose to some those that are so blinkered by seethe and hatred it might. Such is life. 

I'm more than comfortable to admit to hatred and absolute seethe towards Kelvin Mackenzie.

Dare I mention your balanced and rational view towards the city of Liverpool?

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

I'm more than comfortable to admit to hatred and absolute seethe towards Kelvin Mackenzie.

Dare I mention your balanced and rational view towards the city of Liverpool?

You can mention anything you want. It's still a free country at the moment. Fill your boots.

The more I listen to Neville the more I like him. I never used to but he's actually pretty straight to the point and not one for wearing red tinted specs either.

Couldn't stand him as a player but love him as a pundit. Seems a decent bloke. Also thought he came across really well in the Salford City documentaries

How good does this commentator think Ashley Young is? Acting all shocked when he blazes the ball miles over the bar from outside the box. Was there a point in time where Young wasn't a distinctly average footballer?

Just now, resk said:

How good does this commentator think Ashley Young is? Acting all shocked when he blazes the ball miles over the bar from outside the box. Was there a point in time where Young wasn't a distinctly average footballer?

It wasn't like he said he expected him to score, he said he would have expected young to get it closer than that. Which is true, he had a bit of time there.

Archived