Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Who on earth thought WBA vs Boro would be a good game to show? Bizarre choice, even as a fan it was boring as f**k to watch outwith the last 10 mins, so must've been painful for a neutral.

Anyway, considering how dreadful Boro were, a point is actually a decent result.

Why you whispering?

That was my first time watching City this season and although they looked excellent in spells it's pretty clear they are still a long way off the level of a "Guardiola side".

Whereas United seemed to have made a smooth transition to a "Mourinho team".

Chelsea look a force again and if Hazard plays well they are always in with a shout. I think they could struggle for goals though.

Not exactly going out on a limb here but I think the league winner will come from one of these teams.

Was kind of hoping West Ham would make more of a game of it when it went to 2-1 but really, Man City were just far better than them. Had to laugh when after the first goal, not long after they nearly scored the exact same goal, and I thought it was actually a poor miss from De Bruyne in that instance.

City look a very good side at the moment, and could really have dished out a much harsher beating.

That was some liquid football from City today. Watching them earlier and Barca now you can see where Pep's going with them. It'll be interesting to see if he can get them even remotely near the same level.

Archived