Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you come to Anfield you've got to kill the crowd...I expect the Scouse demands for Neville's resignation and full apology have already started.

Would hope so. His sidekick analysis tonight is almost as bad as Tyler's commentary. They have descended to a level about par for the quality of the game

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Yep, definitely a different camera angle.

The most interesting talking point so far this evening.

I think there was a cat on the pitch earlier as well which was quite exciting.

I think there was a cat on the pitch earlier as well which was quite exciting.

It makes me sad to think that much of our youth have it in their heads that the EPL is such a great league due to the brainwashing from sky sports.

Not sure why this is on a Monday night, should have been the super Sunday which could have changed things a bit.

I honestly don't know what kind of game some of you were expecting. Going exactly as I thought it would so far.

I have no idea why the media lap up Mourinho the way they do, his teams are fucking terrible to watch. 

West Ham fans wanted big Sam sacked for not playing "the West Ham way", wonder what the United fans are making of this.

1 hour ago, KingQuerrey said:

Honestly not sure what folk expected other than this? Has Mourinho ever been involved in a big match that hasn't been an excruciating bore? 

The sooner this c**t gets himself sacked again, the better. Horrible, horrible man.

1 hour ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I honestly don't know what kind of game some of you were expecting. Going exactly as I thought it would so far.

I have no idea why the media lap up Mourinho the way they do, his teams are fucking terrible to watch. 

West Ham fans wanted big Sam sacked for not playing "the West Ham way", wonder what the United fans are making of this.

I love it when people knew what was going to happen after the event but didn't have the decency to enlighten us with their clairvoyancy skills before the game.

Archived