Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually can't see what you've changed mate? :lol:

Feels weird watching this when you can hear all the players shouting at each other

I've removed the "s" from the names. It's just a gripe I have with pundits: when they pluralise a player's name.

Just now, Distant Doonhamer said:

Tactical masterclass from Mourinho. It`s not my thing but he does it very well. Decent result for ManU.

I think that the term 'masterclass' should be reserved for games where the team with the higher budget created a meaningful chance.

Sky sports saying Liverpool had 623 passes compared to Man U's 334. Liverpool had 65% possession. Liverpool had 23 touches in opposition box as opposed to Man U's 6 touches........lots of pish....only stat worthy of note was the fact these millionaires couldn't score in a brothel.

3 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

:lol: Fair do`s,

Couldn`t resist though ;)

It was a terrible game which is exactly what Mourinho would have wanted.

I just can't stand how 0-0 is acceptable after spending 100m on 1 player and shitfesting results and i must have heard masterclass 20 times already. No a masterclass would involve at the very least winning the game 

Imagine if our national team or any of the clubs up here used a 6-3-1 formation. Even most teams that go to Parkhead have more of a go than that.

Disgraceful from one of the 'biggest cubs' in the World, just shows how much they have fallen in the last few years though.

1 hour ago, KingQuerrey said:

You obviously don't watch very much football if you tuned into a Mourinho game against the top 4 and thought it was going to be an end to end thrilling watch. Have you ever actually seen one of these matches before? Have you ever actually watched Man Utd this season?

Imagine actually putting real money on a goal-fest thriller. :lol: Minter.

Imagine telling everyone that you knew exactly how a game was going to pan out after watching how it panned out when you had ample opportunity to tell us all before the game.

Obviously you put your house on a 0-0, aye?

Sky sports saying Liverpool had 623 passes compared to Man U's 334. Liverpool had 65% possession. Liverpool had 23 touches in opposition box as opposed to Man U's 6 touches........lots of pish....only stat worthy of note was the fact these millionaires couldn't score in a brothel.

Harsh....rooney has form when it comes to brothels....

Aye, brilliant tactical masterclass that. Playing a 6 man defence with a striker and winger at wing-backs, and failing to get a shot on target against one of the worst defences in the league. An absolute masterclass.

This.

Absolutely horrendous and speaks volumes that he'll be happy with it.

You've only had 13 years and about 50 games of evidence, and you still couldn't work out it was going to be a brutal shitfest. Utterly embarrassing. :lol: 

I don't think this sport is for you, champ if you still can't understand Mourinho's tactics after all these years.

f**k off supras you c**t

You've only had 13 years and about 50 games of evidence, and you still couldn't work out it was going to be a brutal shitfest. Utterly embarrassing. :lol: 

I don't think this sport is for you, champ if you still can't understand Mourinho's tactics after all these years.

His big games in his time at Chelsea last time out finished

3-1 defeat at Everton
2-0 defeat at Arsenal
3-0 defeat at Man City

9 goals in 3 games isn't too bad. Cba looking back further but sure there'll be a lot more examples.

Archived