St Mirren v Morton SPFL Championship 6/8/16

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Lex said:

You sure he wasn't just dropped for being shite at Hamilton? He sold two goals in that game.

Personally I would start with the same 11 as Saturday, including Gallacher and Stewart who did nothing wrong at the weekend.

So you're dropping Irvine for a poor performance and including Stewart for "doing nothing wrong". Yet you have Langfield on bench who has done nothing wrong and you're including Gallacher despite throwing one in against Livingston. Quelle surprise...

So that'll be no then.

Out of interest how do you think Lennon will get on?

How much development fee are we going to have to pay on top of his transfer fee like?

I think we'll do well this year, NL's got us playing with an intensity and directness that we sometimes lacked last season. Still hopefully add one or two extra.

10 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

How much development fee are we going to have to pay on top of his transfer fee like?

I think we'll do well this year, NL's got us playing with an intensity and directness that we sometimes lacked last season. Still hopefully add one or two extra.

I've zero idea i'm not the club accountant :)

But he's way better than Hibs for now and it would just be a sideways step for him (ask John haha) at least here he'll be starting week in week out i'd say

10 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

I've zero idea i'm not the club accountant :)

But he's way better than Hibs for now and it would just be a sideways step for him (ask John haha) at least here he'll be starting week in week out i'd say

A sideways step :lol: 

If he's way better than us why would he not be starting week in week out for us?

20 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

He's been with us since he was seven years old.

I'd imagine any development fee, even if you were able to afford our asking price, would be quite sizeable.

Archived