Champions League 2016/17

lichtie23

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's not looking like Juventus will need a favourable refereeing decision, they seem well in control so far.

Aye. The barca players and crowd are losing the plot at every decision against them, neymar looks a certainty to be sent off

1 minute ago, lanky_ffc said:

Would have been courtesy to gift the ball back to Juve there...

Most of the time there is no courtesy at all in "giving the ball back", when the opposition smash it 60 yards down the pitch to the keeper.

Real courtesy would be putting the ball out in the exact same place.

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching Monaco this season. Love a team that plays with real pressure and throws in cross after cross. Tuchel shat the bed with his team selection and it has meant that Dortmund will go out with a whimper. 

Anyone else watch the BT Sports build up for the Monaco v Dortmund game? I felt that it was absolutely awful. A total Sky News-esque 'shock journalism' type affair. Really poor stuff from a usually excellent broadcaster. The whole thing felt like they were trying too hard to create tension or recreate the events of last week with their "22 minutes on a bus" routine.

This Barca game has been shite. Juve in complete control but an early goal wouldve made it interesting. If Juve score first here, theres no doubt Barca will get someone sent off

Neymar won't last the 90. Petulant wee c**t

I can see him going on too ambitious a run and being crowded out then either diving or generally losing the head and getting sent off.

This Barca game has been shite. Juve in complete control but an early goal wouldve made it interesting. If Juve score first here, theres no doubt Barca will get someone sent off

I'd like to see a complete Barca heads gone.

Archived