EU Referendum Results/Updates thread

Alan Stubbs

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

40% Leave in Dundee seems a little higher than I would have expected/guessed. Presumably I'm out of touch with what has been happening on the ground. 

f**k. I hit red instead of green.

No worries, I won't hold it against you! 

Alex Salmond what a f*ckin embarrassing cock !! Get him aff

Take your blinkers off, it's like slagging Messi when your used to cheering on Lee McCulloch.

40% Leave in Dundee seems a little higher than I would have expected/guessed. Presumably I'm out of touch with what has been happening on the ground. 

No worries, I won't hold it against you! 

Yep. I don't think there was any serious doubt that our wonderful city would vote remain, if anything it's disappointingly low

Co Antrim

In and around Lisburn basically. Maybe a social class thing with Belfast's middle class commuter belt leaning remain and more traditional Unionist areas voting leave. Time will tell. 59-41 in Dundee was less than overwhelming. Suspect remain would have been looking for two thirds there.

Slightly surprised how high scottish turnouts are (albeit lower than England )....might have expected bit of voter fatigue after all elections in last cpl years. BTW labour mp on stv still trying to spin some snp bad....give it up fella.

Archived