EU Referendum Results/Updates thread

Alan Stubbs

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leave are more than 250,000 ahead now. Pretty much lost all hope. I said at the start of this thread that'd be the most obvious vote in a very, very long time for remain. I've been shut right up.

Think most people thought the jo cox tragedy might have changed the direction of the momentum. Depressing that so many votes have been gained by some truly vile campaigning not much better than outright racism.

Leave are more than 250,000 ahead now. Pretty much lost all hope. I said at the start of this thread that'd be the most obvious vote in a very, very long time for remain. I've been shut right up.

Everything was right - the polls and the market reactions (probably to their own polling). This is an absolute disaster. 

Peter Kellner predicting a win for leave.

Aye, he predicted an 8.5% win for REMAIN a few hours ago, they've no more of a clue than we do.

What ones should we look out for?

Edinburgh too..

Lewisham, Hackney, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Camden, Newham. I'd expect Greenwich to be comfortably remain as well, although that borough does cover a bigger area of disenchanted white working class folk.

Each of those has a population of around a quarter of a million.

There's still a few inner London boroughs to declare. Hackney, Camden, Greenwich, Tower Hamlets? Probably a few others too.

Interesting tho that if Scotland n London votes were to keep UK in over rest of country wanting out that would surely have political repurcussions?

This is just staggering. You combine pollsters, bookies and financial markets and they all called a Remain victory. What the f**k is this?!

Lewisham, Hackney, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Camden, Newham. I'd expect Greenwich to be comfortably remain as well, although that borough does cover a bigger area of disenchanted white working class folk.

Each of those has a population of around a quarter of a million.

Oh my.

Fingers crossed then.

Archived