Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would the WEST REGION allow this to happen at short notice only 3 months into a season when we are not under extreme pressure to get a game played. This is what cloughy is wanting.

It would set a precedent would it not ditch the designated home league venue to suit yourself.

3 months into the season [emoji102] your being economical with the truth [emoji12]

Cant see many games going ahead today! just hope we don't have a continuation of this weather or even worse.

We can only wait and yes think we all just want to get on with the games and have got at least half way through games,gives us less pressure don't want two games a week if we can avoid it! Hope so.

Take a miracle to clear that pitch be pretty dangerous.

Anyway see what the situation is later on today.

Well said Team Player on a good run and don't want extra pressure end of season to complete matches

It's true lads have work commitments and can't give up earning to cram a whole load of games into a few weeks it farcical tired players under strength teams going for honours or fighting for their lives it's not ideal we fell apart last season and it was due inactivity without doubt

Spot on Plug Mac

Well in my opinion it's all nonsense and most of suggestions I've heard i have told you why i think it's nonsense and why it won't change.

Fair enough red just frustrating until march to be honest just hope we can maintain form and willie gets fit [emoji106]

Well done to ronaldo getting kilbirnie job all the best to him surprised he moved on from us but sometimes people need to be their own man good luck anyway to the big guy [emoji106]

You do realise he isn't the Kilbirnie manager?
Why you surprised?? He wanted to try coaching senior football again and took the chance and it didn't work out.
Roy manager has done really well in recruiting his coaching staff this season from what i have heard and witnessed Moffat and the two coaches Doyle and Finlayson are all good guys to have on board.

You do realise he isn't the Kilbirnie manager?
Why you surprised?? He wanted to try coaching senior football again and took the chance and it didn't work out.
Roy manager has done really well in recruiting his coaching staff this season from what i have heard and witnessed Moffat and the two coaches Doyle and Finlayson are all good guys to have on board.

So sorry that was my info an assumption on my behalf didn't realise Bradley was manager

No bother maybe should also post in here. What I've sourced and understand on new stadium.

Here is the information i have sourced from online, council documents and from talking to fans etc. Bear in mind all funding has been secured .
My understanding for Rob Roy is 3.5 million development
1m council .
1.5 million from Rob Roy
1 million sport Scotland and lottery.
Stadium
Fives pitches
Floodlights
Social club area and balcony
Meeting rooms
Indoor gymnasium.
Rob Roy juniors will be based there on 99 year lease type of thing as will all the youth teams and training etc.
I attach Rob Roy articles

2807973cfe23b663e79555064fa7576e.jpg

b0926b0cf1778dc4181f711c5c86f169.jpg

Archived