Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Brown played well good handling, couple of decent saves and no chance with the goal.

Defence solid two centre backs are no nonsense and did a good job today.
Walker at right back good solid dependable full back.
Danny was Danny dealt with everything well good distribution.

Gallacher and Duff constant danger

Luke bit sloppy at times but decent.

Fraser best game by a mile. Did everything well and showed that little bit of class at times that we know he has. Every goal taken well shame about the miss penalty maybe next time big Green will hit it lol.

Two boys up front worked hard good movement can't fault them happy for watt he got a goal needed that.

Purely guessing but assume moffat takes the defenders a lot if he does he has them very well drilled.

Credit also to the manager for doing what he has done so far and bringing it all together not easy at all.

As ever Mon the famous Rabs!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think Danny McKenzie had a great game, seemed to sweep up everything coming down that channel and move the ball out of danger. Amadou was getting in about everything but seemed to go a bit quieter in the 2nd half. Luke's body language at times looked as though he wasn't interested but that being said I think he still done well enough.

The number 5 for them was having a shocking game with him missing about 5 or 6 headers and Watt getting in behind him. To top his day off was probably him giving away the penalty

Watt didn't do too bad in my book. The big number 5 for them kept missing every ball in the air and Kev was swooping on every loose ball the defender missed. His goal surely must give him a confidence boost now

On that note we are away to Arthurlie next Saturday

Not one for the faint hearted is the bus on as my lift can't go next week f@&£?&g women I can't swear on here is that right or is she talking shite

Standing beside an old guy yesterday and he said kev watt should go with Ronald disgraceful felt ill to be honest

Listen pal when you gonna stop posting this baseless pish. If it's not Kevin Watt your posting about and the boy must be embarrassed if he reads this by your posts it's now Paul Ronald your going on about.
Everyone can see there is more to you than just a normal supporter so give it up will you .
Kevin Watt is a Rob Roy player end of and has much to look forward to with us.
Paul Ronald is yesterday man at Rob Roy and we have done better without him.
Move on.

Listen pal when you gonna stop posting this baseless pish. If it's not Kevin Watt your posting about and the boy must be embarrassed if he reads this by your posts it's now Paul Ronald your going on about.
Everyone can see there is more to you than just a normal supporter so give it up will you .
Kevin Watt is a Rob Roy player end of and has much to look forward to with us.
Paul Ronald is yesterday man at Rob Roy and we have done better without him.
Move on.

Listen red and black it is all rumour nothing more ffs calm down not mischief making on my part just stuff I hear it's no coincidence that watt payed under Ronald at bo ness and it was him that brought him to us so calm down lad ffs only passing on pub talk

Everyone knows rumours just unsettle things.Just talking about the actual football. Most reading this aren't stupid you know.

And so what if he played with Ronald at Boness big deal he is now playing for Rob Roy and our management team and giving his all for us.

These must be some people you talk to in the pub. Rob Roy supporters sitting going oh i think Kevin Watt will be off to Kilbirnie it was Paul Ronald who helped sign him aye right pal have you seen some of the old boys who support Rob Roy in the pub lol.

Again i repeat Ronald is yesterday man at Rob Roy he choose to go elsewhere and has come running back to the juniors when it didn't work out.

Incidentally since you like to talk about players Chris Duff and Jordan Brown are still Rob Roy players and will be for a while yet good loyal boys by all accounts who don't get there heads turned.

Everyone knows rumours just unsettle things.Just talking about the actual football. Most reading this aren't stupid you know.

And so what if he played with Ronald at Boness big deal he is now playing for Rob Roy and our management team and giving his all for us.

These must be some people you talk to in the pub. Rob Roy supporters sitting going oh i think Kevin Watt will be off to Kilbirnie it was Paul Ronald who helped sign him aye right pal have you seen some of the old boys who support Rob Roy in the pub lol.

Again i repeat Ronald is yesterday man at Rob Roy he choose to go elsewhere and has come running back to the juniors when it didn't work out.

Incidentally since you like to talk about players Chris Duff and Jordan Brown are still Rob Roy players and will be for a while yet good loyal boys by all accounts who don't get there heads turned.

Hey what's up way us old boys rednblack I pay my £6 and guzzle a wee nip before and at half time keep the chat upbeat look where we are sitting in the league so if you see me next week send me over a wee dram haha

Hey what's up way us old boys rednblack I pay my £6 and guzzle a wee nip before and at half time keep the chat upbeat look where we are sitting in the league so if you see me next week send me over a wee dram haha

Most of them good guys but get pie eyed [emoji482] before half time never mind talking Kevin Watt going to Kilbirnie cause Ronald signed him haha.

Well name first names of these regular drinking pals.
Name your first ever Roy game and your first Rob Roy 'hero'
Let's have it and it's no banter ffs when you are linking players away to other clubs and embarrassing certain players with your comments.
Your at it pal to Rob Roy supporters he is yesterday's man especially way he left and rumours of what he was trying to do .
Then your on Kilbirnie thread talking him up big time.
Nothing against the guy as such but don't take us for mugs.

Most of them good guys but get pie eyed [emoji482] before half time never mind talking Kevin Watt going to Kilbirnie cause Ronald signed him haha.

Leave me out it I never mentioned any player I'm more than happy our half time chat is see how many nips we can get in here hee

Resorting to name calling now.

So on about Ronald on here and Kevin. On this on Clyde and queens park threads.

Begging him up on Kilbirnie thread hmm come on we ain't mugs pal.

Nothing against him or him doing well at Kilbirnie but let us Rob Roy fans enjoy the season and comment on this without having to read guff from you.

Cumbernauld Utd bar is well set up like a pint or two at half time. The old ROY Fans are a credit see them every week home or away most are pissed by half time [emoji23][emoji23]

Rabs squad did step up today trick is to keep it going while sawyers is out. Lads are well capable from what i have witnessed in the 8-10 matches ave watched this season.

You can't beat competition for places no player gets a free ride and to be fair Maxy has changed it when he had to. Hard test next week but I am sure we have the team to get a result. Keep the faith

Archived