Hangovers

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should have both took a shite in it.

:lol:  :lol:  That was his suggestion, the temptation was there I have to admit.

Pics

Unsurprisingly this graphic scene was not something that I wanted to have on my phone, the memory is more than enough.

Ok. Thats borderline more acceptable. I thought we were talking a Jackson Pollock up the walls etc

:lol:  :lol:

One of my worst hangover days occurred a few years back. Woke up around 1pm, never attempted to eat or drink anything until about 6pm where the only thing in the fridge was milk. Managed to tan about half a pint whereby it must have curdled in my belly and made a return about 2 minutes later as one big vomity milky blob into the bath.

Felt fine after that tbf.

Done that before myself.

'Feared' up, feeling like a shell of a man, but craved milk for some weird reason.

Tanned some & about 10mins later spewed and was like cottage cheese.

Has anyone ever experienced the phenomenon of the "Miracle Hangover Shite"?

You can be feeling like death warmed up and you managed to drag you sorry carcass to the lavvie to struggle out a jobby, but once it's over it's like your hangover has been condensed into one evil little package and expelled from your body?

Sometimes I feel better after a massive shite but never near cured. Remember a couple awful hang overs when I've been shitting on the toilet whilst being sick in the sink. It really is quite a feeling having toxins coming out both ends at the same time.

I'm not quite sure what causes my terrible hangovers as I have been fine one week and drink the same the next week and can batrely move. I do know that drinking any sort of wine will give you one hell of a headache though.

Don't drink Vodka anymore but they used to be hellish hangovers as I mostly woke up still pished and slowly but surely sobered up/became hungover.

The earlier I start drinking, the easier my hangover is to deal with. If I don't go out until around 7pm, I won't leave bed Sunday and will be back in bed straight after early shift or right up until the last minute before back shift on the Monday.

Archived