Hangovers

So glad I don't have to suffer hangovers anymore, one of the last ones I had (and a sure sign I needed to stop drinking) put me in hospital for 4 days. Was throwing up so much I wrecked my aesophogus (sp?) and was spewing blood, shitting and spewing so much I had severe dehydration which nearly fucked up my kidneys, had a drip and potassium pumped into me for 36 hours and was having slight hallucinations (seeing writing on the wall) Felt awful for over a week. (TBF over the previous 24 hours I'd drunk something like 4 bottles of wine, a six-pack of beer and a bottle of whisky!)

^^^lightweight found^^^

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

So glad I don't have to suffer hangovers anymore, one of the last ones I had (and a sure sign I needed to stop drinking) put me in hospital for 4 days. Was throwing up so much I wrecked my aesophogus (sp?) and was spewing blood, shitting and spewing so much I had severe dehydration which nearly fucked up my kidneys, had a drip and potassium pumped into me for 36 hours and was having slight hallucinations (seeing writing on the wall) Felt awful for over a week. (TBF over the previous 24 hours I'd drunk something like 4 bottles of wine, a six-pack of beer and a bottle of whisky!)

hZu6CQ.gif

I opened the curtains and the feeling of daylight hitting my eyes caused me to question all of the bad things I've done in my short life and try and work out why God was punishing me. Drink is a no go.

Jiggies in Dunfermline do 50p shots and they taste exactly as you'd imagine a 50p shot to taste. After a night on them, death was always slightly more appealing than facing life itself.

I took a 70 of ouzo to a house party a few years ago (must have been around 4th year at school) and I mind the hangover the next day to be up there with the worst I've had.

Generally speaking, doing a variety of shots is guaranteed to give me a stinking hangover.

Lived in Dunfermline all my life and never been in there once. I always thought of it as a nightclub, for children.

Archived