France vs Iceland

jagfox

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folk on here complaining about Lineker etc talking about England.

Sit and post about England continuously.

:1eye

Pretty sure most of it is just ironic echoing of Hoddle etc bleating about them every game that's on.

Iceland playing a good team for once, that's the reason for the spanking. Sure France are so grateful for England's failure to deal with the long throwings ect.. As Glenn hoddle loves to mention every 2 minutes 😂😂

Ps sexy finish from Griezmann Oooft

I've got over 2.5 goals, over 30 booking points and over 9 corners so hopefully an Icelandic meltdown will see to the discipline side of things but I don't see me being successful on the corner front.

France - Germany should be very interesting. Germany have lost Gomez and Khedira whilst it's looking like Schweinsteiger could miss that game as well. Weigl will probably come in, who is a player I love, but in such a massive game, he could get lost.

Actually it might be Can they bring in and not Weigl, interesting choice to be made.

Iceland playing a good team for once, that's the reason for the spanking. Sure France are so grateful for England's failure to deal with the long throwings ect.. As Glenn hoddle loves to mention every 2 minutes

Luckily for France they've only just managed to learn how to defend pub league level set pieces in the last 6 days.

Archived