Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Birmingham were a bit unlucky there. I fully expect Arbroathlegend to come on here seething very soon ;)

Raging indeed, miss game and win by the the biggest margin of the season bloody typical. Started really well then after goal Birmingham put the pressure on. If Birmingham scored to level it obviously it's a different game so delighted to get the 2nd and kill game off. Sam Hutchison is some player, best player at the club who gives 100% every game and to say he retired at 21 as well so we really are lucky to have a player like him at the club. Delighted for Sam Winnall to get off the mark as well and thought him and Rhodes played together brilliantly and it gives Carlos headache when Fletcher and Hooper are back. 

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

It's the first I've seen of Wednesday this season, and other than the first half an hour or so, I wasn't that impressed. Winning games 3-0 when you're playing poorly can't be a bad thing, though.

It's not been pretty to watch at times this season and at times your pulling your hair out with frustration because we do have a good squad who can get ball down and play passing football. Thought last night was a good performance and lik you say winning games 3-0 can't be that bad when only playing 'good'. Back 5 have kept 10 clean sheets in last 14 matches as well and just like goals them clean sheets win you matches. 

Archived