Italian Football Thread

Kris.

Decent game between Inter and Samp, with the away team coming from a goal behind to win at the San Siro for the first time in yonks. What's happened to Inter? Last time I watched any amount of Serie A they had recovered well from the de Boer shambles and were looking set for Europe again. They looked very ordinary again tonight and when Icardi isn't on it they're very average. Samp hit the post twice and played some nice stuff. Quagliarella scored the winner from the spot after a bizarre handball - how old is he now? Seems to have been around forever.

I asked this a little while back, but now that I've actually booked flights I'm looking to get my arse into gear.

Where's the best place to buy tickets for an AC Milan game? Had a look on the AC Milan official website and whilst they aren't selling tickets for the upcoming game against Roma, I've noticed that plenty of other places are. What's the best process? Any answers would be massively appreciated as I'm a wee bit lost with it.

49 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I asked this a little while back, but now that I've actually booked flights I'm looking to get my arse into gear.

Where's the best place to buy tickets for an AC Milan game? Had a look on the AC Milan official website and whilst they aren't selling tickets for the upcoming game against Roma, I've noticed that plenty of other places are. What's the best process? Any answers would be massively appreciated as I'm a wee bit lost with it.

It depends where you're landing/staying.

Here's a list of places where you can pick up tickets when you're in Italy: http://mdp-media.acmilan.com/upl/pdf/Rete_PV_Milan_al_15_09.pdf - Milan is in Lombardy, which I'm sure you knew already. You'll be in Italy anyway so this might be the easiest option.

Failing that, it's probably your standard online ticket sites such as Viagogo etc. Not sure if it's worth emailing the club to see if it's possible to have a couple of tickets kept aside for you. Or just email the club to see when tickets go on sale on the official site.

If you can't get Milan tickets then you've always got teams like Como, Atalanta, Brescia, Cremonese, Alessandria, Piacenza within about an hour from Milano Centrale. Alessandria are top of their league but have stumbled a bit. Cremonese are 3 points behind them and I reckon will probably win that group.

*edit* or cheer on Giana Erminio, who hail from Gorgonzola (also within an hour). ;)

Edited by Allan Jacobsen

Milan look very poor in both attack and defence with exception of Deulefeu who always looks to make things happen. Inter are a far better side and have preyed on Milan's awful defence. Expect Inter to get another goal and cruise to victory. Only thing is that p***k Icardi scored.

6 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Is this on early due to the recent acquisition of Milan?

I've seen it written that it kicked off at that time for the Asian audience. Commentators claimed there was 800 million watching.

They were also limited as they don't play on Easter Sunday in Italy.

Really enjoyable game. Not quite as good as Clyde v Elgin, but pretty close.

Edited by David W

Cracking last 10 minutes between Sassuolo & Napoli there. Two points dropped for Napoli, and they weren't great tbf. Unlucky hitting the post and bar at 1-1 though.

Teriffic few games so far this weekend.