Which channel will you be watching the Final on?

Which Channel?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

BBC unless it's the egotistical c**t Pearce. 

You just reminded me of something

While watching Robot Wars hungover the morning there was a fight in which Jonathan Pearce exhibited exactly why he's terrible:

1:40 "Tornado cannot get that spinning disc into play" The spinning disc being Tornado's usual weapons which was, er, replaced by a big wedge on the front. A clueless imbecile of a man.

Gotta go with the Beeb. I've not checked the line ups but a Tilsely (?)/Townsend  combo is my least favourite so not going to risk it. Lauro is a total belter too but its Townsend that I'd break my hand punching. 

As an Englishman who isn't remotely bothered about the national team it annoyed me when rio Ferdinand said he wouldn't of wanted a runners up medal despite the fact it would have been England's second best ever achievement. 

I struggle to understand the big thing ITV made of their pundits. The thought of watching Ian Wright, Roy Keane and Ryan Giggs (who speaks like a man with brain damage) analyse a football match sounds horrendous, but there must be people out there who wanted to watch that otherwise it wouldn't have been the main focus of their advert.

I don't really understand why anyone would watch ITV when it's showing the same thing as the BBC. Even if they had better commentators (which is debatable), pundits (which they don't when they ignore the only good ones they've had on) and host (which they don't), why would anyone choose to watch it with adverts?

Archived