Forfar Athletic v Dumbarton

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Two words. Queens Park.

I didn't say who the goalz galore were for to be fair. We are playing a team with a certain James Lister in their starting lineup.

By the twitter feeds it seems one way traffic by forfar....is it really like that????

9 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Worryingly sloppy for their goal and lots of cheap losses of possession. Fleming has been rank.

Poor stuff from us. We were playing at a pre season friendly pace against a side who were right up for it.

Really not that arsed about the result but some individual performances were well below par.

Still not convinced Fleming is best deployed as a CDM and our defence as a whole looked very sloppy.

Hee haw to worry about but it would've been nice to get shot of that vile away record.

I should add that there were zero bridies available and the human bridie was nowhere to be seen. Felt like starting a riot.

I got a bridie. It was good in the middle, but the filling to pastry ratio was pretty poor.

Gutted about the human bridie however. Hopefully we get Forfar done under the trading standards act for promising us a real life bridie and failing to deliver.

By the way, what's the deal with the h8 for Stevo from the Forfar fans? I've not seen a player get a set of fans so riled since Sparky at Ibrox last season. Lovely to watch.

If anyone is in the mood for watching the pens you can see them here.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/alkYaTFWR2p2YnJYenhqT2t8MVlxS0Ridk9YcUFKVuQpKcCrrivy9zY4jXp9wXed3yyqDEtxdwNEwY4VCEAq

Thought we had moments of promise today when we ran at Forfar, why we reverted to playing long balls that were being eaten up by the big central defenders is hard to fathom.

Poor stuff from us. We were playing at a pre season friendly pace against a side who were right up for it.

Really not that arsed about the result but some individual performances were well below par.

Still not convinced Fleming is best deployed as a CDM and our defence as a whole looked very sloppy.

Hee haw to worry about but it would've been nice to get shot of that vile away record.

I didn't think they looked that sloppy. Buchanan won most high balls and the two goals came from losses of possession by midfielders. Playing in front of Brown must sap the confidence out of them tho

Archived