Crush growing up?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Yes. Imagine my disappointment when she had a big hairy growler.

Speaking of big hairy growlers. Viz had a strip a few years back called Cilla Black's Sweaty Crack...(reckon Sgt Wilson might have cracked a few off to her back in the day).

cilla.png

I remember a Jim'll Fixit where some kid had asked for Jim to fixit for his granny to dance with him. They closed the show with Jim and the kid's granny having a slow dance, and Jimmy leaning over the granny's shoulder and saying to the kid (aged about 7) "You're grandmother is a very sexy lady". Even though I must've been about 7 years old I remember thinking "this can't be normal behaviour?". 

I remember a Jim'll Fixit where some kid had asked for Jim to fixit for his granny to dance with him. They closed the show with Jim and the kid's granny having a slow dance, and Jimmy leaning over the granny's shoulder and saying to the kid (aged about 7) "You're grandmother is a very sexy lady". Even though I must've been about 7 years old I remember thinking "this can't be normal behaviour?". 

It's seems to have been very normal where Jimmy was concerned.

6 minutes ago, mjw said:

It's seems to have been very normal where Jimmy was concerned.

Not normally directed at grannies though. If he'd kept that up there wouldn't have been a problem.

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Jakki Degg the Page 3 girl

jakki_degg.jpg

Fuxake that's a blast from the past. Forgot all about her :wub:.

Since Kelly from SBTB and Jet have already been mentioned, I'll go for this dame. Surprised she hasn't made an appearance yet. 

Anna_Kournikova.jpeg

Absolute shite at tennis but who cared.

Archived