Crush growing up?

Am I the only one who keeps thinking the lovely Ms. Grogan has 3 legs in that photo? Not that it would make any difference of course.

If you're reading this Clare, send me a PM - let's chat.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never saw Gregory's Girl, and somehow I missed Altered Images the first time around. Claire Grogan in Red Dwarf though...crikey  #realkochanski

Liz Hurley got better looking as she got older. Did nothing for me in the Nineties, and then I saw Bedazzled. Crumbs.

5 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

can't understand why anyone would care if the other party enjoyed it. If I go to the shop and buy a loaf of bread I don't worry whether the checkout operative enjoyed the transaction.

If sex for you involves transactions, I'm starting to see how you ended up with the clap.

Never saw Gregory's Girl, and somehow I missed Altered Images the first time around. Claire Grogan in Red Dwarf though...crikey  #realkochanski

Liz Hurley got better looking as she got older. Did nothing for me in the Nineties, and then I saw Bedazzled. Crumbs.

Never seen Gregory's girl?!?

With all the dross you watch Dave I thought this would be right up your street[emoji6]

Liz Hurley is a shout.

11 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I remember her being in an episode of Father Ted, and I'm sure she was in Eastenders for a bit too?

8 hours ago, Waspy said:

Never seen Gregory's girl?!?

With all the dross you watch Dave I thought this would be right up your streetemoji6.png

I think the problem is that Gregory's Girl is supposed to be quite good  :P

5 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I remember her being in an episode of Father Ted, and I'm sure she was in Eastenders for a bit too?

Yes, she turned up as a fan of Father Clint Power, as I recall.

Archived