Crush growing up?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Avril Lavigne at the end of the 'Complicated' when she was looking up 'POV' style made me feel like a dirty old man. I was 34 and she was 18 (thank you google) so still a bit beastly but I wouldn't be doing porridge for it. :o

I've got her on snapchat. For such a beautiful lassie, she's as dull as fùck. I want to see your nipples, Aveil. Not some flambè you and your - strangely unattractive - sister have made. 

More nipple, less flame. 

Thank you. 

20 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I for one am pretty surprised that no P&Ber has mentioned Jimmy Saville yet tbh.

Not sure many of us would have had a crush on him tbh.....wanted one of his badges though.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

It was all Neighbours and Home and Away lassies I think for me. And that Tiffany that had the one hit wonder.

Yeah, me too.

Assume we are roughly the same age then.

I went through a stage of believing every 20 year old in Australia was model material.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

It was all Neighbours and Home and Away lassies I think for me. And that Tiffany that had the one hit wonder.

I won't post the pics, but she did a Playboy er, spread, a few years back. I'm sure the pictures will be online somewhere!

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I won't post the pics, but she did a Playboy er, spread, a few years back. I'm sure the pictures will be online somewhere!

Yes. Imagine my disappointment when she had a big hairy growler.

Archived