Dotting accounts?

3 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

The app still tells you who gave you a greenie.

If you check the notifications on the website you can still see who gave you reputation also. Div will probably give up on this madness pretty soon. 

Why were Tedi and SF binned?
Stan was a pretty decent wind up merchant

He wasn't though. Following some of the most moronic fucknuggets ever to sign up to football forum demanding that they TAKE ME ON isn't wumming.

46 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Why were Tedi and SF binned?

Tedi was a rather odd indivudual but Stan was a pretty decent wind up merchant, provoked many a meltdown, thought he was alright to be honest.

It started on a group message started by Stan a couple of nights ago, basically him and skidmarks weren't happy about dots.

I was added to it then removed myself from it after a quick read.

It started on a group message started by Stan a couple of nights ago, basically him and skidmarks weren't happy about dots.

Group message ffs.

Easy tiger.

I was CC'd into a conversation Stan started and wound up the ***s. I couldn't give two fucks about your dots.

Pretty sure Div now has enough material for a semi-autobiographical novel about a guy who runs a football messageboard and the utter shit gibbons that he has to deal with. Teckle Books should get him signed up now.