Dotting accounts?

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Could you please please make this GIF your avatar Grimbo? :lol:

NjUHMl0.gif

I suppose it'd stop the Japanese patter? It's to big, I'd ask MD if he could resize it for me but for some strange reason he doesn't like me posts?

G-Bo(re)

Edited by Grim O'Grady
tried an failed

• 4 months later...
On 16/07/2016 at 20:31, Grim O'Grady said:

Why would some one have so little in their lives that they have to set up a dotting account? They have to log in the account then they have to go stalk out the posts of the poster they want to red dot? 

My special friend is tbone stag, thanks for spending so much time on me, I'm thrilled my posts mean so much to your life. 

G-Bo 

Bump. :lol:

I can just imagine the day he gets banned being like that episode of the Simpsons when Ned Flanders is kicked out of his own bomb shelter when there is a large meteor about to destroy earth. An initial gladness that he is gone followed by an eerie guilty silence which is then broken by Skidmarks (playing the part of homer) making a stand telling us to all be ashamed of ourselves despite him being the main protagonist in Grimbo's downfall.

This particular day dream of mine ends with all P&B posters joining arm in arm serenading Grimbo at the Spartans pitch with "Que Sera Sera".

Poor Grimbo.

7 hours ago, smpar said:

Grimbo's original account was last active on Friday? Thought that account had been banned?

I think banned posters can still log in but they can't do anything on the site like post, create new topics or give greens or reds out to folk. They can still view the site.

Also, bit of a minter for Grimbo there.