Dotting accounts?

20 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I wonder if Grimbo is aware of the irony now he's created a new account which he uses to follow StandFree03 around the forum to red dot him.

Grimbo also green dots all of 8mile's posts as well. It's amazing how much those dots mean to some people. 

Edited by tbone stag

Grimbo also green dots all of 8mile's posts as well. It's amazing how much those dots mean to some people. 

I noticed this in another thread, after he asked me something completely trivial and Grimbo dotted it. I then realised he dots everyone of his posts, strange behaviour.

I used to post on another forum where enough red dots would see you banned. In that I could sort of see why people would go to such lengths to dot each other senseless. On here? Who truly gives a f**k?

Not gonna lie though, any post I make that gets plus four makes me happy inside.

31 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

I used to post on another forum where enough red dots would see you banned. In that I could sort of see why people would go to such lengths to dot each other senseless. On here? Who truly gives a f**k?

Not gonna lie though, any post I make that gets plus four makes me happy inside.

F*ck it man! Blackmailed into giving a green dot;)

Bennett isn't the worst Rangers fan on this forum by any stretch of the imagination but he is without a doubt the thickest. 

I'm no doctor (I am really) but he has almost certainly suffered a massive head injury. Or he was just born thick as f**k. 

Edited by Jimmy85