Dotting accounts?

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I actually think StandFree hates 8 mile too much and would probably attack him straight away. Most others would get on fine though even if we have fallen out on here over various issues.

The hibs collective could easily get irritating and Sull smelling of pish wouldn't be that appealing.

Those that want to get rid of the dotting system need to have a good hard look at themselves. There're few things on P&B as entertaining as tragic middle aged losers having meltdowns over green and red dots.

I, for one, encourage more dotting and the hilarious, pathetic, hissy fits that go with it.

2 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Those that want to get rid of the dotting system need to have a good hard look at themselves. There're few things on P&B as entertaining as tragic middle aged losers having meltdowns over green and red dots.

I, for one, encourage more dotting and the hilarious, pathetic, hissy fits that go with it.

You're a tragic middle aged loser.  You just don't realise it.

The Dundee bus crawl was quite the experience - a good laugh. Sadly, these days there's more mentally unstable people on the forums and I think any arrangements for a pub crawl would have to be done via a PM thread to protect the participants.

It'd be better with all the seething morons.

Sadly I don't really drink any more otherwise I'd be up for organising. Imagine I showed up and drank herbal tea, I think throbber would kill me with one of his sharpened plates.