Dotting accounts?

Shandon that page is an actual witch hunt all the time, people complaining about everything under the sun!

And yes J Stewart that's what prinks/prinking is just drinks before the main event (which in most cases is drinking). First time I used it on here it didn't go down very well but I shall not be silenced.

Grimbo needs banned again for his own good. He was never going to stay away from this forum and stick to the rules put on him, and managed to stick to just green dotting every 8mile post for a while which was fine as he wasn't bothering anyone. But he's now started posting again regularly and getting so obsessed with dots again that he's creepily PMing people to ask why they've done it.

Jeepers.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Shandon that page is an actual witch hunt all the time, people complaining about everything under the sun!

And yes J Stewart that's what prinks/prinking is just drinks before the main event (which in most cases is drinking). First time I used it on here it didn't go down very well but I shall not be silenced.

Wanna bet? Fucking prinks :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

You're a Hibs fan now throbber. Man up and act like a champion. There's no place for those cups in a champion's cupboard. 

Wanna bet? Fucking prinks :rolleyes:

If people didn't shoot me down for using it then I probably wouldn't have bothered using the word again but it shows that I'm in touch with modern social practices so I think it's best that I keep using it.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

If people didn't shoot me down for using it then I probably wouldn't have bothered using the word again but it shows that I'm in touch with modern social practices so I think it's best that I keep using it.

It shows that you're a walloper.

Yes she does. I'm pretty sure they were a wedding present when she married 30+ years ago.

I'm pretty sure my mother in law got them as a wedding present around 30 years ago as well! Hence why my gf doesn't want me to throw them out.