Dotting accounts?

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

I think we should have a bet on how long it takes them all to return under whatever tiresome alias they will undoubtedly create.

They'll be harder to spot due to their inability to red dot though.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Monumental heads gone call from Div. What a pathetic manchild. 

It was either this or spend my day responding to adults actually moaning at me because someone had red dotted some of their posts.

I've better things to do.

If you don't like it, fuck off.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Monumental heads gone call from Div. What a pathetic manchild. 

Just now, Div said:

It was either this or spend my day responding to adults actually moaning at me because someone had red dotted some of their posts.

If you don't like it, f**k off.

I think that's a red dot for @Jimmy85 from @Div there...

1 minute ago, Div said:

If you don't like it, f**k off.

People moaned at you for having their posts red dotted? f**k me, this is a new low. What kind of absolute moron takes it to that extent?

Just now, Rugster said:

People moaned at you for having their posts red dotted? f**k me, this is a new low. What kind of absolute moron takes it to that extent?

Grimbo was PMing people why they red dotted him so I'm gonna just assume it was that sad old creepy b*****d.

Two complete roasters emptied though, which is a good result. Stand Free was ok in my opinion, collateral damage having allowed himself to be sucked in. At least the creep and the firestarter are gone though.

On 16/07/2016 at 20:31, Grim O'Grady said:

Why would some one have so little in their lives that they have to set up a dotting account? They have to log in the account then they have to go stalk out the posts of the poster they want to red dot? 

My special friend is tbone stag, thanks for spending so much time on me, I'm thrilled my posts mean so much to your life. 

G-Bo 

I love the irony of the OP :lol:

2 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Something ridiculous happens and I always think P&B can't get any more fucking mental, it's hit peak mental. but then it somehow does. It always does. Fucking tremendous.

The gift that keeps on giving.

This.

I thought i had seen it all on here but PM'ing the site owner complaining about people giving you red dots.:lol:

I imagine all three will be back in some form. The Tedi for sure as can use one of his several dotting accounts to blend in with about five other formerly papped Sevco posters.

Tbh i think Grimbo's pm's were just his usual attention seeking. He knew full well someone would post them for all to see. Good or bad, as long as people were talking about him he was happy. Fucking tadger.