Dotting accounts?

Poo Fingers is absolutely obsessed with the idea of me being an alias. Somehow doesn't dawn on him that being a shit flinging creep could possibly come into the reasoning as to why someone might have a strong dislike of him.

What was your previous name on P&B though?

4 hours ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Poo Fingers is absolutely obsessed with the idea of me being an alias. Somehow doesn't dawn on him that being a shit flinging creep could possibly come into the reasoning as to why someone might have a strong dislike of him.

Sound mate, course you’re a newby. 

I’m the obsessed one right enough :lol:

AA2E4EF4-B502-48C1-9247-B4666A1A7D28.jpeg

2018E87C-83FF-47CA-A08D-11B4A25A95B1.jpeg

2 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

It's disappointing seeing you at nearly -60, mate because you've been posting consistently well.   I'm gonna make sure I give you plenty of green love and get you back to parity by the summer.  

Couldn’t agree more. I have given him some green love and complimented several of his posts.

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Sound mate, course you’re a newby. 

I’m the obsessed one right enough :lol:

AA2E4EF4-B502-48C1-9247-B4666A1A7D28.jpeg

2018E87C-83FF-47CA-A08D-11B4A25A95B1.jpeg

I wondered where the fud had gone with his reactions BU. Hopefully he’ll be along to pay his respects to the European Champions ASAP. 

29 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I wondered where the fud had gone with his reactions BU. Hopefully he’ll be along to pay his respects to the European Champions ASAP. 

He's been over on the East Fife and Darvel threads reading through dozens of pages and posts that took him all weekend. He's back today and quite happy with giving out dots though. Let's leave him to it. 

Edited by 8MileBU

Guest Moomintroll
[mention=77444]lewis1990[/mention]  Holy f**k you are a genuine psycho. Seek help immediately. 
What fresh alias hell is this now?

Another 20-odd from [mention=76958]Estragon is a fud[/mention] this morning.

Familiar use of “Poo fingers” :lol:

Overuse of ‘tbh’.

Fairly innocuous posts suddenly being red-dotted by Dunfermline fans I’ve never even heard of.

Red dotting sprees tending to happen through the day but going quiet at weekends. 

Joining and going on a red-dotting warpath after [mention=76849]Of Average Intelligence[/mention] was outed as an alias and rightly punted for mocking... Well let’s just say it was only a red dot, but a pretty sick one at that. Or maybe I’m being overly sensitive and just misunderstanding a poster with a very dark sense of ‘humour’...

You know, reading that back, you could almost forgive me for thinking [mention=16912]Jimmy85[/mention] might not be coping well without P&B and being confined to logging into what might be his new account at work.

[mention=77444]lewis1990[/mention], HB75 or whatever other previously punted penis you are.

By all means go wild on here. Give me all your red dots please. Just stay off my wife’s social media.

Stop screenshotting pics of my wife and kid, but most of all; stop behaving like a deranged freak on my wife’s social media. She volunteers in a field where she is responsible for dozens of children and her Dad starts chemotherapy tomorrow so could do without any further stress. Thanks.