Dotting accounts?

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

Because you know they've not been edited.

All the messages? gone through my inbox and there is still just the one message involving you which as I have stated on numerous occasions as containing 6 sub-messages within it.

What a shitebag fantasist you are.

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

Just trying to out you as the Walter you are.

Screenshot the entire conversation then instead of quoting the messages you want people to see.

ETA - Although to be fair I'm not sure why you would want anyone to see a PM conversation that you've instigated to ask me about dots.

Edited by Dindeleux

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Screenshot the entire conversation then instead of quoting the messages you want people to see.

ETA - Although to be fair I'm not sure why you would want anyone to see a PM conversation that you've instigated to ask me about dots.

You screenshot it ya whiny tit.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It's been posted on here numerous times. You are a tit.

The end.

8 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

What thread? what page?

Screenshots or gtf.

Based on the personal abuse you are giving out I think I will just gtf for the sake of your mental health.  Feel as if you are getting quite close to the edge.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Based on the personal abuse you are giving out I think I will just gtf for the sake of your mental health.  Feel as if you are getting quite close to the edge.

The most sensible thing you've ever posted.

Spoiler

.....I'll give it an hour before you're back chatting more irrelevant shit though.

Threads like this show you just how unstable some posters really are on here, i never knew just how badly the red dots can be detrimental to posters mental wellbeing and general stability in life, and probably should be locked and binned

However when you actually read the thread you realise it should never be binned, some people on here are fucking nuts and its a great read, 

Seeing the absolute seethe that red dots generate always makes me want to go on a dotting spree. Then I remember that it would be unbelievably sad to do it.

Dindeleux somehow coming out of an interaction with LincolnHearts looming like the bigger shitebag. Wow.

Just when you thought the thread couldn't get any more tragic we get stories of grown men going to wrestling events.
There are a number of folk here who need to have a word with themselves.
Good laugh for the rest of us though.