Dotting accounts?

For a guy who likes to hold up others use of dots as desperate behaviour, Marshmallo  does like to regularly go on random red dotting sprees against posters he vehemently dislikes, strange guy and rather confused. 

38 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Rab B Nesbitt and Marshmallo are taking a few days off P+B to take stock of events. Whilst we all enjoy a good spat, this is tragic.

I'm struggling to understand what is not to like with this...

I'd say what's not to like is that someone who is deliberately trying to kill threads is only getting a week off rather than the ban they SHOULD be getting. Someone on the Falkirk thread got punted for much, much less.

15 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Thought I'd have a quick google to see where the @The 49Bus runs to.    And quelle surprise it goes to Rosewell   Home of Whitehill Welfare.   

Image result for The 49 bus lothians

The 49 bus also goes past the Edinburgh City FC Social Club and I've been known to be on it... pished... 

Not that I have an alias. Too lazy. 

For a guy who likes to hold up others use of dots as desperate behaviour, Marshmallo  does like to regularly go on random red dotting sprees against posters he vehemently dislikes, strange guy and rather confused. 

If the red dot sprees are against posters he vehemently dislikes then they aren’t random.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Can I have a quick recap, is is losing the plot about being red dotted and has the dotting accounts? 

If you saw last week's Panorama programme, it was a bit like that.

Can we send the entire artillery of Faslane on every junior ground in Scotland next time they have a Saturday 3pm kick-off please

Bunch of absolute mutants

A fantastic idea and a really great post which I will definitely read again! Hopefully we get some more fantastic posts before you go full Mallo/Rab.