Dotting accounts?

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

I know, just keen to hear their thoughts

So why fkn post yer doubts then ? 

Yer obsessed by rab for some reason isn't there an ignore button  ? 

58 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

The only person I've reported is yourself for the personal threats made yesterday, and your vile post about the homeless.

You'll need to back this up to get any sort of credibility  ? 

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm intersted, as the forum draws you to hot spots like this. There are several "phantom" accounts at large and one side of the other is responsible. Unless there's a 5th columnist at large?

Div trying to boost the post count in the off season and promoting buying Platinum for more dotting firepower.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Replace the glass bottles with tinnies and you’re not far off. I still have no reason to set up a dotting account as have nothing for/against Rab though.

I'm not actually sure who is dotting who, just that screenshots show unknown posters getting involved.

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm intersted, as the forum draws you to hot spots like this. There are several "phantom" accounts at large and one side of the other is responsible. Unless there's a 5th columnist at large?

This may come as a surprise to some on here, but Rab is for the most, a well liked and respected person around non league football.  The fact is, a few posters that know him are sticking up for him by dishing out greenies, that’s all it is. 

3 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

This may come as a surprise to some on here, but Rab is for the most, a well liked and respected person around non league football.  The fact is, a few posters that know him are sticking up for him by dishing out greenies, that’s all it is. 

I never said anything different, but it looks co-ordinated. Are you saying it's friends who never actively post have decided to react to posts to make Marshy look daft and help support Rab?

That's exactly it. One of the nicest guys I've ever met

47 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Elaborate on what ? Who they are ? That’s not my place to say, it’s theirs. Typical P+B, write something enough times and it sticks with the plums of the forum. There’s even a Falkirk fan that thinks Rab never leaves his bedroom and makes his travels up ffs. This is passing Grimbo levels of tedious 

Couldn’t agree more. Hopefully ends the same way and we get another few months of genuine football chat before the next nutter appears.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

IMG_0651.jpg

Nothing in that. Was the “threat” part I was asking about.

6 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
14 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Pipe doon, Rab.

3 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
11 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Just very hard for some on here to understand it 

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Couldn’t agree more. Hopefully ends the same way 

At least you’re honest enough to write what all this is about, getting a poster banned end of. 

9 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

At least you’re honest enough to write what all this is about, getting a poster banned end of. 

100%. Misc Fitba used to be one of the forums I’d regularly read through, now that Rab is on his, self-confessed, mission to target any posters who’d said anything about Liverpool, it’s fucked.

23 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I never said anything different, but it looks co-ordinated. Are you saying it's friends who never actively post have decided to react to posts to make Marshy look daft and help support Rab?

Marshy is making himself look childish and daft here though getting me involved  I've been posting nearly 10 years ffs :o