Shooting in Lincolnshire

smpar

Three dead in a shooting near a swimming pool in Spalding, Lincolnshire.

American right wing headcases are already delighted at this, as somehow this means score one to gun control :huh:

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I've been shot in the foot, albeit just by an air rifle, been to Lincolnshire and a swimming pool. Near death experience IMO. 

It was the shoes that they were after:P

'Could have been me,' is up there with the Yaya/Kolo chant and 'yer da' as the worst patter of the 21st century. 

^^^never been to Lincoln, couldn't have been him.

13 minutes ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

Yer da hangs around that swimming pool to get a look at the young lassies in their swimming costumes. Could have been him.

Yer da sells the Avon at a swimming pool in Lincoln. Will Griggs. Nandos. Scottish Twitter. Ad nauseum.

If the entire population of Linconshire was armed with assault rifles I don't this would have happened.

Probably something far worse would have happened but not this.

13 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Has anything been released/rumored about who did it? I searched it on Twitter and it was just full of the usual suspects saying "ISIS" "MOOSLEMS" "BUILD A WALL" etc.

It was the YLA - Yorkshire Liberation Army

The want to establish an independent Yorkshire covering North, West & South Yorkshire & Humbershire.

They have issued a statement promising war on neighbouring Lancashire (or Red Rose Bastarts) as they call them and Lincolnshire (Never forgiven for that Grantham born Thatcher)

They see swimming pools as venues of cleanliness and abhor these places.

FBPRB - Freedom, Black Pudding, Rhubarb and Bitter.

If you going to start a rumour make it a believable one.

5 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

It was the YLA - Yorkshire Liberation Army

The want to establish an independent Yorkshire covering North, West & South Yorkshire & Humbershire.

They have issued a statement promising war on neighbouring Lancashire (or Red Rose Bastarts) as they call them and Lincolnshire (Never forgiven for that Grantham born Thatcher)

They see swimming pools as venues of cleanliness and abhor these places.

FBPRB - Freedom, Black Pudding, Rhubarb and Bitter.

If you going to start a rumour make it a believable one.

Aye, but would the independent Yorkshire get into the EU? And if it does then what currency would it use?

These are the real questions

11 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The BBC are more interested in the German train attack and Melanie Trump.

The Government want to keep up the illusion that England is still a green and pleasant land as opposed to a racist, peepee soaked heckhole.

32 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Aye, but would the independent Yorkshire get into the EU? And if it does then what currency would it use?

These are the real questions

They not interested,

They believe they can stand alone and sell,

Whippets, Rhubarb, Yorkshire puddings and Pontefract Cake to the world without any trade agreements or hassles as they are Yorkshire and folk will just deal with it.

FBPRB

3 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

They not interested,

They believe they can stand alone and sell,

Whippets, Rhubarb, Yorkshire puddings and Pontefract Cake to the world without any trade agreements or hassles as they are Yorkshire and folk will just deal with it.

FBPRB

Good luck to them, that's what I say. 

Anyway, back to the issue, BBC reporting a man has killed two female members of his family and then turned the gun on himself. 

59 minutes ago, throbber said:

When people make these "could have been me" jokes is this an on going P&B inside thing or is it what a lot of people do in light of a tragedy?

There's always one or two full-time mummy types who hit out with the "I was there last week, could've been me" shite any time these things happen, so I'm guessing it's a pisstake on that.

Archived