2016 NCAA Football

alexp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/10/2016 at 00:02, 1320Lichtie said:

Watched the LSU Ole Miss game I had taped there.

Fournette looking the real deal, really seeing and understanding the hype with a lot of these guys apart from McCaffrey. Just don't get it, obviously I'm absolutely clueless in comparison to the experts but he just looks so meh, granted I've only seen him play 3 or 4 times but Fournette for example just looks on a totally different level.

Size and speed of the guy is just incredible. After Jackson probably the guy I've found most impressive.

Saw McCaffery a couple of times last season and he was immense. This season Stanford have 2 rookie QBs and a new offensive line so struggling as a team to get the offence going. McCafferey is still putting up yards despite this. Still think he will be a high pick if he chooses to go this year.

Saw McCaffery a couple of times last season and he was immense. This season Stanford have 2 rookie QBs and a new offensive line so struggling as a team to get the offence going. McCafferey is still putting up yards despite this. Still think he will be a high pick if he chooses to go this year.

He's projected to go high at the moment anyway.

Posted on Sunday but it got scrubbed, Clemson look like the top team for me over Alabama. Great win on Saturday and a great game too.

Bit annoyed my long explanation of the rules ended up being culled then finding there's a web address I could have just cut and pasted!

I replied to you at the time @1320Lichtiebut it's also gone. Clemson have came in a little under the radar with a few other teams being surprisingly ranked above them but I agree they look decent. The Crimson Tide look really well drilled both offensively and defensively and have swatted aside some really well regarded high ranked teams so they are still my pick but the Tigers will be in the final reckoning that's for sure. 

I wonder why it never really worked out for Nick Saban in the NFL?

DeShaun Watson off after landing on his throwing shoulder in the first half.

#4 Texas A&M lose. Louisville won big with Jackson dominant yet again and should be up into the top four in the next poll.

Fournette coming up against Alabama will be interesting later on.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

DeShaun Watson off after landing on his throwing shoulder in the first half.

#4 Texas A&M lose. Louisville won big with Jackson dominant yet again and should be up into the top four in the next poll.

Fournette coming up against Alabama will be interesting later on.

I think Ohio State will go #4 if they beat Nebraska.

Stanford win again beating Oregon 52-27. Three touch downs for McCaffrey and two from Michael Rector. QB Keller Chryst looking like he may develop into a decent prospect. Getting it together to late for play offs or title game.

I had half an eye on the Michigan game, bit underwhelmed with Peppers, Chargers need a Safety so i was looking forward to seeing him. The Iowa RB was excellent as well.

I reckon the top 4 might be 

1. Alabama

2. Ohio State

3. Clemson

4. Louisville

If Penn State win their last 2 games and Ohio State beat Michigan then Penn State will win the East Division so I've no idea how'll they'll rank them at the end if they win the Conference.

Archived