2016 NCAA Football

alexp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/3/2016 at 11:10, Salvo Montalbano said:

Bit annoyed my long explanation of the rules ended up being culled then finding there's a web address I could have just cut and pasted!

I replied to you at the time @1320Lichtiebut it's also gone. Clemson have came in a little under the radar with a few other teams being surprisingly ranked above them but I agree they look decent. The Crimson Tide look really well drilled both offensively and defensively and have swatted aside some really well regarded high ranked teams so they are still my pick but the Tigers will be in the final reckoning that's for sure. 

I wonder why it never really worked out for Nick Saban in the NFL?

The Dolphins doctor told him that Drew Brees shoulder would never be the same so they signed Daunte Culpepper instead. His dictatorial style was rubbing people the wrong way in the pros, so he went back to college before trying to outlast that mistake.

Who makes this weeks top 4? 

1.alabama 

2. Ohio state 

3. Clemson

4. Washington 

there my prediction for the play offs , I know there will be a huge call to be made with penn state , if they decide to put them in the top 4 I hope it's at clemsons expense

Even tho the Buckeyes aren't in the championship game I think they are a lock. Only 1 loss and just beat 3rd ranked Michigan. Bama won't lose so they are in. A Washington win in the PAC 12 see's them in for me. Penn state lose and Clemson in if they both win then it's a very tough decision

Archived