Sportscene Watch 2016/17

If they'd had a camera at the side I'm sure you'd have seen the ball bend in from outside the six yard box. It was O'Dea's fault no one else's.

It was Bain's fault. Should have been his ball all day, every day. O'Dea's marking wasn't the best either mind you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there likely to be any retrospective action taken against Schalk for his wee tumble yesterday?

Probably. Two game ban seems to be the way of things. Which is likely to be only one game less than Scott Brown gets.

Referee sees it, it's a yellow card. Misses it, it's a two game suspension.

If County stay up by a point, or avoid the playoffs by a point, which is more likely, it'll be a suspension very happily served.

Probably. Two game ban seems to be the way of things. Which is likely to be only one game less than Scott Brown gets.

Referee sees it, it's a yellow card. Misses it, it's a two game suspension.

If County stay up by a point, or avoid the playoffs by a point, which is more likely, it'll be a suspension very happily served.

Cheers for that.

Fingers crossed for a two game ban which means both Schalk and Boyce will be suspended for County's visit to Fir Park in a few weeks.

6 minutes ago, dezz said:

Cheers for that.

Fingers crossed for a two game ban which means both Schalk and Boyce will be suspended for County's visit to Fir Park in a few weeks.

It's definitely a 2-game ban, no exceptions. It's one of the few areas where the "Judicial Panel Protocol" is clear and unequivocal.

He'll certainly miss Motherwell v Ross County, but if incidents arising from this round of fixtures aren't being dealt with until Friday 28th (as reported in connection with the Brown red card) then the second fixture he'll miss is up for debate. If it's dealt with on that Friday then it would be the Highland derby; but would the SFA really ban a player on the day of a game? If not, then he'll miss Dundee v Ross County on 13th May. 

That constant 10 in a row chant when watching Celtic games is a pain in the arse.

Browns tackle. :lol: Wasn't as bad as was made out on here. What a man.

Inverness accents..... awful. Inverness defending.... awful. The decision to allow Motherwells 3rd goal.... awful.

Kenny Miller again, some boy.

Johnny Hayes brilliant much more important go keep him than McGinn imo.

Hertz Killie even worse than I remembered it. Glad I fell asleep.

Dundee... Wighton to Gayfield by 2020.

17 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Johnny Hayes brilliant much more important go keep him than McGinn imo.

Hayes is top of the assist charts with 17.  That would be impressive on its own if it wasn't nearly twice as many as the 2nd top player on 10 (Don Cowie, oddly).

Hayes is better than McGinn but he plays better when McGinn is playing too. When both are playing well (which sadly isn't every game, but if it were neither would be playing for Aberdeen) they are incredible.

Shit I've missed the hilarity from ibrox. Does anyone know is this on the beeb website or I player?

It's repeated later on is it not?

SPFL YouTube channel is there too.

Archived