Sportscene Watch 2016/17

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clearly a back pass what's McInnes on about. Thompson looks a good wee player for Saints.

You'll get a good look at him when he's at Arbroath in a season or two.

1 hour ago, Steve McQueen said:

Is there 3 cameras at tynecastle but 1 at other games?

There will have been four cameras at each of Tynecastle and New Douglas Park. Fir Park and Pittodrie, as Alba games, had two cameras each. 

Ibrox and Victoria Park had many cameras, match. 

the state of Saint J's keeping that donkey Foster over Swanson btw.

It wasn't a choice between the two you moron.

24 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Richie foran is just an encyclopaedia of shite football hard man cliches isn't he?

Feel a bit sorry for him, clearly out of his depth.

I love the guy and I wanted him to do well but he's batshit mental in some of his post match interviews.

"We need nasty guys in the team."

*drops Ross Draper*

"We're too soft in the middle."

*plays Ian Vigurs*

TBF to Vigurs I thought he did okay(ish) on Friday but that isn't saying much. Foran is hopelessly out of his depth and it's painful to watch. The players have clearly chucked it as well and I can't say I blame them when he is slagging them most weeks after matches. His tactics and mad selections certainly don't help matters.

I love the guy and I wanted him to do well but he's batshit mental in some of his post match interviews.

"We need nasty guys in the team."

*drops Ross Draper*

"We're too soft in the middle."

*plays Ian Vigurs*

TBF to Vigurs I thought he did okay(ish) on Friday but that isn't saying much. Foran is hopelessly out of his depth and it's painful to watch. The players have clearly chucked it as well and I can't say I blame them when he is slagging them most weeks after matches. His tactics and mad selections certainly don't help matters.

I do think he's been sold down the river a bit by the club. Clearly too inexperienced to take on the job but also too headstrong to turn it down when offered.

Appreciate I'm not as close to it as you but there just seems to be no clear tactics or strategy for getting out of this and his interviews just come across as meaningless cliches.

Archived