General Chatter

Sooky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely didn't understand what went on there, I thought she was losing but then she got 100 points.

Yeah at one moment she was a point down, had a yellow card, and was 7 seconds into a countdown against her. 20 seconds later she had won. Strange sport.

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Woman's hockey team away to start against Argentina

They've been grinding out results, but Argentina are quality. Could be tough, should be a good game.

Anything better than a narrow loss for US v Fiji in the 7s, and NZ are out.

They've been grinding out results, but Argentina are quality. Could be tough, should be a good game.

Anything better than a narrow loss for US v Fiji in the 7s, and NZ are out.

I'm fair enjoying the hockey Mark.

20 second hold is the equivalent to an Ippon I think? Not sure if I'm being whoosed either but it's 1-0-0 rather than 100 points.

It's annoying again that Hazel Irvine made it sound like they were going to the Judo arena live but I'd already heard the result on the radio. 

We've got two through to the last 6 of the double trap shooting later on. They qualified in 3rd and 4th place, and I think one holds the WR. Won the event in London but with a different guy who has retired.

1 minute ago, Bully Di Villa said:

The ones I can't be arsed with are diving and gymnastics. Annoying that they've been the two main sports for the last two days.

BBC thought we would be good at them.

Shame Louis Smith completely fucked up for the GB men.

Archived