Morton v Falkirk 13/08/16

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

Personally hope Peter Grant headbutts GiGi in the stands

Would personally welcome an end to this sterilised pish where everyone is offended by little things that don't affect them. Bring it on :)

Would personally welcome an end to this sterilised pish where everyone is offended by little things that don't affect them. Bring it on [emoji4]

Watching one of our own youth academy products who signed with a well established English team for a fee Morton can only dream of have his career potentially damaged does affect me. The football club is the centre of the community and everyone who follows the team home and away will have some affinity towards the management team and players.

Is it a jealousy thing? It's not Falkirk's fault you only got 50k for Tidser.

3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Morton fans know what a fair tackle looks like yet?

Quite handy if we don't leave wi broken legs this time.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I will pass that lovely message on to Connor.

If he's lucky he will be back by Xmas

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Disgraceful club. Mocking people with career threatening injuries as well. They have no shame.

1 hour ago, Trump said:

I'm not talking about terrorism or natural disasters. I've yet to find a set of supporters mock a professional footballers injuries as much as your lot have though.

1 hour ago, thelocalcat said:

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

We'll get the young team on him

56 minutes ago, Trump said:

Watching one of our own youth academy products who signed with a well established English team for a fee Morton can only dream of have his career potentially damaged does affect me. The football club is the centre of the community and everyone who follows the team home and away will have some affinity towards the management team and players.

49 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

Think houstie should send out the under 20s to avoid any of our big players getting put in hospital. They might only manage a draw but it's worth it in the long run.

40 minutes ago, Trump said:

Agreed. We've much bigger and more important games to be focussing on rather than these cloggers.

Those salty, salty tears.

8 hours ago, thelocalcat said:

you lot still pish or is this gonna be a bit of a fixture?

vwu5k.png

7 hours ago, Trump said:

Hamilton 10-2 Morten.

vwu5k.png

3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Morton fans know what a fair tackle looks like yet?

Quite handy if we don't leave wi broken legs this time.

vwu5k.png

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I will pass that lovely message on to Connor.

If he's lucky he will be back by Xmas

vwu5k.png

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Disgraceful club. Mocking people with career threatening injuries as well. They have no shame.

vwu5k.png

1 hour ago, Trump said:

I'm not talking about terrorism or natural disasters. I've yet to find a set of supporters mock a professional footballers injuries as much as your lot have though.

vwu5k.png

1 hour ago, thelocalcat said:

vwu5k.png

59 minutes ago, Trump said:

vwu5k.png

53 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

Think houstie should send out the under 20s to avoid any of our big players getting put in hospital. They might only manage a draw but it's worth it in the long run.

vwu5k.png

43 minutes ago, Trump said:

Agreed. We've much bigger and more important games to be focussing on rather than these cloggers.

vwu5k.png

Guest Back Post Misses
Will Kerr be back in the side and should we expect a different formation from the hibs game ? 

Hopefully not

To hear most Morton fans on here we should really be seeing them consistently struggling near the bottom. Most seem to have zero confidence in Duffy and aren't very complimentary about many of the players either. They seem however to be pretty consistent with performances and results so the manager must be doing something right somewhere along the line?

Re Saturday I feel we may struggle because Houstie still doesn't seem to know what formation or selection to go with and our confidence may have dropped following the Hibs game. I think though that the 3 at the back was probably just his attempt to negate Holt by playing McCracken and he's likely to revert to a back 4 again. I think Kerr's likely to return as well.

1-1

Jesus fucking Christ :lol:

Still not over a tackle that happened last season. Have you not got your own wee 'neds' to deal with who think it's alright to start fights after a football game, get a grip ffs it's the 21st century.

Anyway as for the game, our defence looks solid and as long as it isn't tampered with during the game Falkirk will find it hard to break through. Another striker or winger addition would be welcome before the weekend.

1-1.

Absolutely tragic that these poor souls are still greeting about a 50/50 tackle that their player came off worse from :lol: Falkirk love playing the victim card. 

Are we allowed to make a tackle in this game without anyone getting upset?

Archived