Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Adam read out to me the PM he got from 8mile this morning. It didn't even make sense. Batshit. I've been using that word a lot in the last 24 hours but it's all I've got left. 

I cannot wait until everyone's shitfaced at Christmas. 

6 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Where's WTM when you need him? :unsure2:

Grimbo

You really need to get away from here, this place is doing you no favours.  I have tried to be as diplomatic and non-abusive with you as I don't think some of the stuff you have had to put up with on here has been acceptable, but seriously, you are literally one of the most unhinged posters I have ever seen.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

You really need to get away from here, this place is doing you no favours.  I have tried to be as diplomatic and non-abusive with you as I don't think some of the stuff you have had to put up with on here has been acceptable, but seriously, you are literally one of the most unhinged posters I have ever seen.

Nah, Gary Lineker isn't sending him messages through the telly. Yet. 

Grimbo needs help, seriously.

Oh, also, coincidentally 8 mile also PM'd me on Friday asking if he could follow me on Twitter. I said yes, before all this shit kicked off, then blocked him on Saturday when it started.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Grimbo needs help, seriously.

Oh, also, coincidentally 8 mile also PM'd me on Friday asking if he could follow me on Twitter. I said yes, before all this shit kicked off, then blocked him on Saturday when it started.

Rugster is culpable imo. 

Just now, Kool Keith said:

Rugster is culpable imo. 

He also pm'd me a few days prior asking me to lay off Grimbo and saying the moderators were monitoring the organised bullying and that only being paid up platinum members had saved a few from bans.