Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

What a pathetic attention seeking loser grimbo is. Thought he was probably a nice guy just misunderstood on here but he's came across as a right weirdo in the last few days.

The guys clearly off his nut. Always the victim.

3 minutes ago, Cornetto said:

Constantly pouring fuel on a fire. It's like he enjoys getting dogs abuse.

This. Just when it seems folk aren't talking about Grimbo, Grimbo talks about Grimbo to get people to talk about Grimbo. 

Edited by Big Fifer

Anyone who has paid the slightest bit of attention to this forum would know that 'Grim O'Grady' has been an all-round Walter Mitty character and genuinely terrible human being for months, if not years. With any luck he will go the way of the thick, Bo'ness bigot soon and will not be missed. 

There's a couple of things I don't get that I've probably missed if someone can explain them to me, back at the start when 8 mile followed throbbers profile with 15 followers how did he know a) that Bobby followed throbber in the first place and b) that out of the 15 people which one Bobby actually was? So that he wasn't just sending the "hi mate" message to say throbbers cousin or some such? 

Unless his twitter handle is @bobbyskidmarks I don't really get it 

Just now, Adam said:

Jesus.  Seek help.  Genuinely.  

Adam I know you are Bobby's buddy, surely you can see the funny side of that?

Am I wrong, if Tynies post had been mine, would Skidmarks not have torn me a new arsehole?

Lighten friends, it's not serious bidness.

Grimbo

Constantly pouring fuel on a fire. It's like he enjoys getting dogs abuse.

I don't know if that was intended, but talk about kicking a man when he's down. :lol:

Just now, Grim O'Grady said:

Adam I know you are Bobby's buddy, surely you can see the funny side of that?

Am I wrong, if Tynies post had been mine, would Skidmarks not have torn me a new arsehole?

Lighten friends, it's not serious bidness.

Grimbo

I genuinely think I have responded to maybe a dozen of Bobby's posts in all my years of posting on here.  Your paranoia knows no bounds.