Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Wasn't a homophobic comment. Was a light hearted joke like Eric Sean but something else which obviously I can't repeat now. No malice intended but was jumped upon. I regret it now but no malice was intended. Matters done with now.

I thought it was just shitey patter and not too bad, but to be honest if the punch line of any joke is "I'm a f****t" you have zero defence of it not being homophobic.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Däpp said:

Wasn't a homophobic comment. Was a light hearted joke like Eric Sean but something else which obviously I can't repeat now. No malice intended but was jumped upon. I regret it now but no malice was intended. Matters done with now.

Give up.

Na I'm still backing Johnny Dapp here.

People make posts on here saying things like "just die" when talking to other posters. Dapp has made a poor joke.....if that makes him homophobic then I think this site is full of racists, homophobes and murderers.

You only need to go back and read some old threads to find that far worse shit than this has been said on here.

Dapp might be homophobic for all I know but this "joke", whilst shite, doesn't mean that he is against gay people.

People desperate to be offended.

25 minutes ago, Johnny Däpp said:

For a guy that knew me personally and got on well with, along with backing me up publically when I had issues with my sons mother when she blocked access, you're full of shite. You were a good c**t in my opinion, now you play to the gallery... in saying that, I wish you and your family well as I know you're actually a decent guy in real life.

Four compliments and two insults from a couple of lines.   That was textbook rollercoaster posting.   

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

People make posts on here saying things like "just die" when talking to other posters. Dapp has made a poor joke.....if that makes him homophobic then I think this site is full of racists, homophobes and murderers.

You only need to go back and read some old threads to find that far worse shit than this has been said on here.

Dapp might be homophobic for all I know but this "joke", whilst shite, doesn't mean that he is against gay people.

You'd maybe have a point if he didn't have previous for being an utter creep.

focus solely on murdering children. 
Good riddance. 

Are you actually an adult man? What a mess.

I hope you'll also be getting a warning for this shambles of a post. One of hundreds of this type that you think is acceptable on a football forum.

Quoting my own post here but I've found the following comments from posters simply by searching the phrase "gay" on here:

Francesc Fabregas "I don't want to sound like a gay"

Lisa Cuddy "the big gay arse banditting Gardner of the uphill variety that he is"

MattBairn "Men using straighteners are gay. FACT"

mhak "those are a bit gay"

Nizzy "aye and the accies are gay too"

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You'd maybe have a point if he didn't have previous for being an utter creep.

Possibly and if people are using previous history then fine but to jump on the actual post and act all horrified is............well.............its gay.

5 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Are you actually an adult man? What a mess.

I hope you'll also be getting a warning for this shambles of a post. One of hundreds of this type that you think is acceptable on a football forum.

Pipe doon. 

I've now searched for the offensive word faggot.

Adam "but decided I didn't want to look like a faggot"

Adam (again) "you are clearly a faggot"

And........yeh f**k it I'm finished now ban Johnny.

Johnny Dapp "would suit you then Kyle ya wee faggot"

Yeh Gunther I'm out, you are a homophobic man.