Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, Born To Run said:

After the previous heads gone on the Junior forum, Isabel has returned from a 3 day ban with a Sevco-esque statement. Recommend reading...

Morton-thread levels of "WTF am I reading?". 

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Can we get Jimmy back to save us from Dindeleux's tragic edgelord attempts to fill the void with in posting puns on threads about people who've died?

What attempts?

On 11/05/2018 at 10:40, Dindeleux said:

You just think some people will Live Forever but at times like this it’s important that you Don’t Look Back in Anger.

Or is that a different band?

Just now, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

For a start, the one in the Jlloyd Samuel thread where I've torn you a new arsehole for it.

Hardly see where that is me trying to be "edgy".

For a guy who supports and cheers a rapist I wouldn't be talking too much about tearing anything to be honest.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Don't really see where that is me being "edgy" either.

Dreadful pun to be fair but I don't think there is such a thing as a good pun.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Don't really see where that is me being "edgy" either.

Dreadful pun to be fair but I don't think there is such a thing as a good pun.

Given that everyone else on the thread was seriously sad about it, yes, it was edgy. Didn't help that you were followed by alt-right boy trying to get political.

Given that everyone else on the thread was seriously sad about it, yes, it was edgy. Didn't help that you were followed by alt-right boy trying to get political.

Seriously sad. f**k off. Seriously sad is when someone you actually know and/or have at least some kind of connection to passes away.

When my gran died I was seriously sad. When Tommy Burns died I was a bit sad but not as much as when my gran died.

I’m not celebrating the fact the guy has died but if people are actually crying/losing sleep over some footballer they have absolutely no connection to then, in my opinion, that is a real heads gone.

When the singer killed himself last week I saw a guy posting on here saying he was “beyond devastated”. I actually cringed reading it.

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Seriously sad. f**k off. Seriously sad is when someone you actually know and/or have at least some kind of connection to passes away.

When my gran died I was seriously sad. When Tommy Burns died I was a bit sad but not as much as when my gran died.

I’m not celebrating the fact the guy has died but if people are actually crying/losing sleep over some footballer they have absolutely no connection to then, in my opinion, that is a real heads gone.

When the singer killed himself last week I saw a guy posting on here saying he was “beyond devastated”. I actually cringed reading it.

So you laugh at them. Without knowing what connections they had to a Scottish singer.

Edited by welshbairn