Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Seriously. PB - if you're not making a joke - as you say - about the cyclist who died then you're making one about the driver who'll now have to live with that going forward? And then some pish about where I live and then fucking Calamity Jane and some bullshit about Katie Hopkins? Your shtick's about as funny as cancer at the best of times. What the f**k this is, I have no idea, but seriously, take a fucking look at yourself. Utter shite. f**k off.

^^^confirmed head gone.

8 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Seriously. PB - if you're not making a joke - as you say - about the cyclist who died then you're making one about the driver who'll now have to live with that going forward? 

How do you know he wasn't reversing?   

So for you've wrongly accused me of making a joke about the tragic death of the cyclist.    

Yet.....

You've made jokes about cancer and your avatar contains a joke about child bestial filth.   

1.   Do you think cancer is a laughing matter?  

2.  Do you think child bestiality is laughing matter?   

Image result for calamity jane chicago

How do you know he wasn't reversing?   
So for you've wrongly accused me of making a joke about the tragic death of the cyclist.    
Yet.....
You've made jokes about cancer and your avatar contains a joke about child bestial filth.   
1.   Do you think cancer is a laughing matter?  
Doris_Day_1953_Calamity_Jane.JPG

Good lord. You're basically a literate sevconian. Ouch.

3 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Huh?

Living in Chicago is no excuse for meaningless, trite phraseology. Time only ever goes forward, there is no neutral or reverse option.

Edited by welshbairn

We're still waiting for Calamitymonster to apologise to myself, welshbairn and the rest of the forum.    With a full retraction of the slanderous words used towards me, and a full explanation about his views on cancer and child bestiality, there's a chance or redemption.    Albeit a slim on.    

We're still waiting for Calamitymonster to apologise to myself, welshbairn and the rest of the forum.    With a full retraction of the slanderous words used towards me, and a full explanation about his views on cancer and child bestiality, there's a chance or redemption.    Albeit a slim on.    

Cancer is bad. Child bestiality is bad. Welshbairn, I think, is the guy who goes to nightclubs by himself? I can't think there'll be an apology.

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

Cancer is bad. Child bestiality is bad. Welshbairn, I think, is the guy who goes to nightclubs by himself? I can't think there'll be an apology.

Then I'm afraid you give me no option but to award you a negative reputation point.   

3 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

So, a head's gone in the head's gone thread. Tremendous stuff!

It’s the legendary siren-like quality of the thread. She beckons unwitting posters in only for them to dash themselves on her rocks. 

13 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Fucking hell. No wonder you go to nightclubs by yourself.

On another matter, if Sean Hannity is on at 9pm in New York, what time is he on in Chicago and LA? And how do national breakfast news shows deal with the time differences? Serious question.

On another matter, if Sean Hannity is on at 9pm in New York, what time is he on in Chicago and LA? And how do national breakfast news shows deal with the time differences? Serious question.

I'd imagine Sean Hannity will be on a totally planned but not disclosed as yet several month long vacation as of a few hours ago so it's kinda moot. I don't know, never really thought about it. If the TVs on, it's usually PBS Kids.

Your avatar appears to be mocking bestiality and underage intercourse with children.     

and child bestiality, there's a chance or redemption.    Albeit a slim on.    

If the TVs on, it's usually PBS Kids.

IMG_0889.jpg