Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Some absolute headsgones on the junior forum with discussions about clubs joining the pyramid. One bonnyrigg fan making threats to others, quite mad. Talbot fans having heads gone’s all over the place on the bankies next season thread.

Just start a new thread in there called fixtures chaos and watch it blossom

19 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Some absolute headsgones on the junior forum with discussions about clubs joining the pyramid. One bonnyrigg fan making threats to others, quite mad. Talbot fans having heads gone’s all over the place on the bankies next season thread.

Goudie just loves this shit

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

A guy on the Highland League forum has reported everyone for laughing at him for asking what happens if Cove Rangers get promoted to the Lowland League and Cowdenbeath get demoted to the Highland League.

P.S. He's edited his op to leave out the Cowdenbeath > HL bit, but left in the Cove > LL bit as everyone thought it too obvious to bother explaining. :lol:

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

A guy on the Highland League forum has reported everyone for laughing at him for asking what happens if Cove Rangers get promoted to the Lowland League and Cowdenbeath get demoted to the Highland League.

P.S. He's edited his op to leave out the Cowdenbeath > HL bit, but left in the Cove > LL bit as everyone thought it too obvious to bother explaining. :lol:

Imagine the mess he will get into if Cove manage to get promoted again to the Higherland league or even go all the way to the Highestland league....

Save Cowdenbeath! Only don't ask any awkward questions. And don't compare this to when Dunfermline went bust. If you've been itching to throw a load of money into a black hole for non-specific reasons then look no further. Bucket rattling, Darkest Fife style. 

Save Cowdenbeath! Only don't ask any awkward questions. And don't compare this to when Dunfermline went bust. If you've been itching to throw a load of money into a black hole for non-specific reasons then look no further. Bucket rattling, Darkest Fife style. 

Pars fans really are bitter about that playoff game eh?!

11 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

This is starting to heat up nicely.

The ever popular “it’s not racist to want to kick out all the black people and stop foreigners entering the country” argument leaves me scratching my head. Do I need to go back and learn English again? 

The longlivetheking seems fairly unhinged.
Just had a look through the thread. It was difficult though as I had to read it through a tiny gap between my fingers, whilst fighting against my heads instincts to turn away.

Snowflake patter must be the worst about right now.  Sure sign of right wing fucknugget.
There are several that make it obvious someone is not worth speaking to.

Snowflake, virtue signalling, false flag, remoaner/brexiteer to name a few.

Pathetic Americanisms that are creeping into politics and daily life here. There are more, they escape me at the minute thankfully.

Just now, NJ2 said:

I don’t understand why it’s an insult?

It's supposed to mean someone is delicate. It's become the go-to phrase for right wing wankers when they're losing an argument, made famous by absolute perma-c***s like Paul Joseph Watson.

It's supposed to mean someone is delicate. It's become the go-to phrase for right wing wankers when they're losing an argument, made famous by absolute perma-c***s like Paul Joseph Watson.

Surely the easiest rebuttal would be then “yes, I’m a snowflake, there’s fucking millions of us and last time it snowed the country ground to a halt”? Basically, together all of us are stronger than you fuds.

Snowflake libtard beta cuck soy boy. If you hear someone trotting these insults without a hint of irony then they're likely an absolute banger and not worth debating with.

Snowflake libtard beta cuck soy boy. If you hear someone trotting these insults without a hint of irony then they're likely an absolute banger and not worth debating with.

I genuinely couldn’t debate with that as I’ve no idea what they’re calling me - I feel old [emoji17]

4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

I'm wondering how many more random GIFs I can post that he'll bite at. 

He's still biting to every one.  I don't really want to take over the thread but I would love to see how far I could go! 

Edited by The Minertaur