Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

11 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

This may be a new trend along the same lines as Blue Monday or Black Friday. On the first Wednesday in February selected posters will just lose it and come out with stuff like that, we just need to find a suitable colour to accompany the day.

Seeing Red Wednesday?

8 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Divs wee tipster friend has spectacularly lost the head over on the gambling forum after some posters have ‘red-dotted’ him. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a genuine outburst.

FFS. There's a special place in He'll reserved for people who just point vaguely towards an entire forum without even mention a name or providing a link. Tried at least 4 threads and couldn't see what you were referring to.

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

FFS. There's a special place in He'll reserved for people who just point vaguely towards an entire forum without even mention a name or providing a link. Tried at least 4 threads and couldn't see what you were referring to.

It's the first pinned thread and has "Football Tips" in the title, Sherlock.

38 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's the first pinned thread and has "Football Tips" in the title, Sherlock.

Cheers. I'm not making this up, btw, but I had a dream about you last night that you were driving about the Highlands in one of those standing only buses you get at airports. You were also a woman with short ginger hair and glasses.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Cheers. I'm not making this up, btw, but I had a dream about you last night that you were driving about the Highlands in one of those standing only buses you get at airports. You were also a woman with short ginger hair and glasses.

Sticky sheets?

To be fair that's quite the meltdown. Nearly had one myself till Welshbairn pointed me towards the right thread. I should have mentioned that I was on his / her bus. But when he / she told me we'd have to take a detour via Helensburgh to go to the Highlands , I asked to be let off in Glasgow. He / she refused and I got a bit worried but then I woke up and was relieved

To be fair that's quite the meltdown. Nearly had one myself till Welshbairn pointed me towards the right thread. I should have mentioned that I was on his / her bus. But when he / she told me we'd have to take a detour via Helensburgh to go to the Highlands , I asked to be let off in Glasgow. He / she refused and I got a bit worried but then I woke up and was relieved

Kenneth%20Williams%20%20Carry%20On%20Behind%20(1975).jpg