Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

If you've not seen it, check out the heads gone meltdown on Twitter between Jon Connelly (fauldhouse) and Tony McNally (clyde) all over some football's lol

Scottish Fitba :lol:

Guest Moomintroll
[mention=44961]locheedfcno1[/mention] is gone on the venables thread 
Amazing that on an otherwise boring Wednesday he is neck and neck with whiskychimp for the most inexplicable sudden banhammer.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
31 minutes ago, Rugster said:
[mention=44961]locheedfcno1[/mention] is gone on the venables thread 

Amazing that on an otherwise boring Wednesday he is neck and neck with whiskychimp for the most inexplicable sudden banhammer.

The whiskychimp one is just downright disturbing. What in the name of f**k would make you want to share that. 

Guest Moomintroll
The whiskychimp one is just downright disturbing. What in the name of f**k would make you want to share that. 
Words fail me tbh.

Guest Moomintroll

This may be a new trend along the same lines as Blue Monday or Black Friday. On the first Wednesday in February selected posters will just lose it and come out with stuff like that, we just need to find a suitable colour to accompany the day.

Guest Moomintroll
Trust me, you don’t want to find it.
Not that I ever want to agree with an Ayr fan but +1 here, forget it ever happened.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

Both Whiskychimp and locheedfcno1 are alright as well. The latter started the popular “plans today” thread. Looks like he’s had a bad day and is wanting to go out in a sea of bullets.

Whiskychimp is not ok. He smacks his kids.